Any reference to ”you” or ”your”, means you as a user of our website at www.azione.cc any reference to ”we”, ”us” or ”our” is to TecIntro Limited.
What information do we hold about you and how is it collected?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- In addition, in common with many other online services, we may use “cookies” or other devices to store and sometimes track information about you (see section entitled “cookies” below).
How do we use information about you?
We use information about you to help us provide you with a more personalisedservice which is tailored to suit your needs.
Your personal information may be used by us:
- To monitor, develop and improve the website, services and your experience;
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so;
- Process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you;
- Investigate any suspected breach of the terms and conditions or the breach of other terms and conditions otherwise relating to you and to monitor compliance including by way of checking postings or submissions to the website, retaining forum or chat room exchanges and using keyword triggers to investigate usage that may be inappropriate; and/or
- Where you are a prize winner, to administer the competition prize and to publish or otherwise make available a list of prize winners.
Where and only where requested by you we will:
- Send you and keep you updated with information by email, telephone or mail about existing and new services and special offers from us; and/or
- Send you information by e-mail, telephone or mail about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest to you.
- To opt-out of receiving any such communications, you can use the facility contained in any such communication or you can email us at the email address below or write to us by mail to the address below stating that you do not wish to receive further communications from us.
Where do we store your personal data?
Amending your information
Where you register your details for certain services and open a user account that you can then use to access and log on to use those services. You may change or update your user name and password or other details at any time via your account. You must make sure that you update details as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes.
Cookies and other such devices
A cookie is a small amount of data sent from our server and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of the website:
Other uses of cookies (where you have consented to such use):
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our website and avoid having to re-enter information;
- Within registration to allow you to access stored information;
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly;
- Speed up searches; and/or
- Within research surveys to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so.
Find out how to disable/enable cookies by clicking on the “manage cookies” section of the interactive advertising bureau UK website on the following link http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Will we share your information with third parties?
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in Section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may pass your information to other parties as follows:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If TecIntro Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- We may pass your personal information to our employees and agents to administer the services provided to you by us now or in the future;
- Some general statistical information about the website user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying you; and
- We may disclose your personal information to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms of Sale and or the breach of other terms and conditions otherwise relating to you or otherwise where required by law and we will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or locate anyone breaching these Terms of Sale or otherwise for the prevention or detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders.
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- We do not pass or sell your personal information to third persons for any other purpose than those set out above. Any marketing referred to by us is conducted by us on behalf of third parties and they do not have any access to your data unless you yourself choose to contact them.
Always think carefully before disclosing your personal information or other information to other users of the website or otherwise posting your personal information on the website. It is important that you are aware that any of your personal information or other information which you disclose to another user may then be disclosed on the website by that user. We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between users of the website.
Security/how do we protect your information?
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. Where possible we use industry-standard secure sockets layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of:
Potentially sensitive information such as your name and address; and
Critically-sensitive information like your credit card number.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
You can email us with any questions, queries or complaints at email@example.com or write to us at: Level 3, Generator Studios, Trafalgar Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 2LA
We have notified the information commissioner’s office about our data processing activities under notification number (pending).